Rising Nigerian singer, Tolulope Ajayi popularly known as T Classic has been hospitalized after he suffered food poisoning, according to multiple sources on the internet.
The report said while T Classic was having fun over the weekend, precisely on Sunday, April 24 when he suddenly fell sick after he ingested a poisonous substance and has to be rushed to the hospital as quickly as possible.
He later took to his Twitter account to state that he is responding to treatment and recuperating
“Thanks for all the calls, Prayers and messages… Man is finally Getting Better. With Love ❤️ #ClassicalArmy”, he captioned the photo.